QA/QC Engineer, Dubai
1. Implementation of all ECB Procedures.
2. Following the latest formats for ensuring ECB procedures
3. Preparation of quality control system procedure as when required for project.
4. Preparation of Inspection and test plan quality assurance plan.
5. Internal NDT inspection.
6. Constantly monitoring the site works during execution such as fit-up, welding, NDT & Painting etc….
7. Co-ordination between the main contractor and the consultant.
8. Issue of NCRs to concern dept upon Non-conformance of work.
9. Closing of site observation & NCR’s issued by the main contractor & consultants.
10. Receiving and submitting all QA/QC related documents.
11. Final Handing over reports Preparation after completion of works to other traders.
Qualification: Diploma / Engineering
QAQC Qualification: CSWIP 3.1, B-Gas Level-II/ NACE Level-II
If you meet the requirement please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org