Distinctive villas in Sharjah Live a life of luxur AED 0

2021-04-07 03:31:36
Ads Detail
Xiaomi Redmi 6A Dual SIM - 32GB, 2GB RAM, 4G LTE, Gold - International Version

Distinctive villas in Sharjah Live a life of luxury in a wellness complex surrounded by a forest of trees Delivery time in 2022 For reservation: 00971526602661 or Info@campnou.net - Special Villas in Sharjah Phase I 445 Villas Villas Distinctive in Sharjah the date of receipt 12/2022 first payment 5% payment plan 25% during the construction period over 21 months and the remaining 75% with delivery 12/2022 starting prices from one million and 197 thousand dirhams for two master bedrooms area of 1829 square feet Smart Villa - Town House 3 Middle Rooms Area villa 2168 square feet price million and 467 thousand dirhams down payment 5% - townhouse 3 rooms corner villa area 2256 square feet price million 577 thousand dirhams dow

No URL

Website - URL - Info@campnou.net

'; Dubai Classifieds
Hotels in Kumbakonam | lodges in Kumbakonam